Nikki Beach Mallorca is now hiring a Marketing Manager! Wake up every morning, ready to celebrate life, and make it contagious! Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry and providing impeccable customer service as we are? Do you crave the sunshine and meeting new people? If so, then join our dedicated and talented team.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and to deliver outstanding guest experiences. You must have extensive knowledge and passion for marketing and sales, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills. This is a hands-on opportunity to build upon your strong track record in marketing
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Creative, strategic, forward thinking individual who thrives under pressure and has a real passion for marketing, entertainment and events industry.
- A genuine brand ambassador inside and outside work environment.
- Understands luxury branding and importance of customer service and personal contact with clients.
- Confident communicator who can positively promote the brand and our company values while respecting the set brand standards
- A dynamic manager with strong problem-solving skills who is results driven and sales inspired and has experience of running a busy, high turnover luxury venue while maintaining a positive working environment that encourages team spirit.
- Having relevant experience in a marketing role with high volume exposure in the restaurant, hotel or tourism industry is a plus.
- Multilingual: Fluent English and Spanish are a must, additional languages (especially German) is a plus.
- Working closely with our agencies, maximizing their potential to drive brand awareness whilst managing company’s reputation
- Strong online affine behaviour as well as Social Media expertise
- Ability to learn and bring “out of the box” ideas to the team
- Genuine enthusiasm and attitude for customer service and creating memorable events
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Seasonal planning, review and reporting, including KPIs: to ensure work and projects remain on track across the marketing function, with the right involvement of the right people at the right time
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.